BAME in Communications
BAME in Communications | Wednesday 10th April 2019
According to the 2018 PRCA Census, BAME individuals are significantly underpresented throughout the PR and communications industry currently forming only 9% overall and substantially less in senior leadership.
The BAME in Communications conference brings together BAME individuals from the PR and communications industry to offer practical advice and coaching on how to address the barriers affecting your progression and further develop your career in times of change.
- Identify the unique leadership challenges and opportunities facing BAME people in communications today
- Learn how successful BAME individuals negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Raise the visibility of BAME people as senior leaders in communications
- Create a lasting network of BAME leaders who are effecting change in communications
- Adrian Walcott, Managing Director, Brand with Values and Co-Founder of BAME 2020
- Shamima Begum, Group Manager, Communications, Adobe
- Timothy Armoo, CEO, Fanbytes
- Joanna Blackburn, Head of Digital Communications, BEIS, UK Government
- Reeha Alder, Director of Employee Experience, AmazaRealize
- Harisha Bhayani, Senior Partner, PRM Diversity Consultants
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at all those who aspire to move into a leadership role in the PR and communications industry or those already in a senior role looking to progress. If you are passionate about, and committed to, improving your own performance, and that of your team and your organisation, then this event is for you.
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available to confirm your attendance.
Registration for BAME in Communication is now open.
Public sector rate: 1 place: £295 + VAT | 4 places or more: £250 + VAT
Others: 1 place: £695 + VAT